[FREE LIVE Training: Learn The Ultimate Attraction Marketing Method: How to Pull In 21 – 43 Leads Per Day Online, Who Are Eager To Buy YOUR Products or Join YOUR Opportunity – Click Here To Register Now!]
Video: How to Find Prospects on Facebook for Absolutely Free?
FREE Training: The Ultimate Attraction Marketing Method
How to Pull In 21 – 43 Leads Per Day Online, Who Are Eager To Buy YOUR Products or Join YOUR Opportunity
Why Find Prospects on Facebook?
Why Facebook? Facebook is an incredible place to find your ideal prospect. Very simply, Facebook is a great place to find prospects online because that’s where people are hanging out these days.
And if you want to meet people, you need to be where they are. And if you want to meet people, you go to where they are, right?
5 Keys To Find High-Quality Prospect on Facebook
- Attractive Profile – It’s the basic foundation when connecting with prospects online, especially on Facebook. When you connect with people on Facebook they WILL stalk. That’s a good thing. They will look through your photos, read your profile and check out your status updates. You are in complete control of what they see. However, most people don’t take the time to create a Facebook profile that will appear to their perfect customer.
- Intentional Posts – If you’ve done the initial upfront task of identifying your target audience when you’re Facebook prospecting, you know exactly what your perfect prospect is into. You have the insight to craft posts that will inform, inspire, educate, edify, entertain and be of interest to your prospect. What you post is the way you get your message out to the people you want to attract to your business. You have to be intentional in what you post if you use your Facebook for business.
- Be Likable – The more likable you are when looking for prospects online, especially on Facebook, the better chance you have of connecting with others. In other words, give your perfect prospect the help they need, connect with them, build rapport, engage with them and be a resource for them. Connect them with others who will help them reach their dreams and goals. And in a very literal sense, craft your posts in a way that make it easy for them to “Facebook like.
- Go Where They Are – There are so many opportunities on Facebook for you to find your perfect prospects, you just have to have a good understanding of what they are into and where they hang out.
- Do you know what books they read?
- What movies do they watch?
- What people they follow and like?
- What do they buy?
- What groups do they hang out in?
The more you know about your prospect, the easier it is to find them. Go where they are. Join the groups. Connect with more people. Join the conversation.
- Don’t be a robot, or fake. Be human.
- Consistency Is Key – If you are going to use Facebook to find prospects online, you have to be consistent. If you only reach out to people once in a blue moon, you will not connect with the number of people you need to connect with in order to hit any sort of momentum. Active prospecting is a huge part of anyone building a home business, so make certain you spend most of your time in active prospecting.
Did you get value out of Provide Value to Make More Money Online, Guaranteed? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends on Facebook.
Considering Coaching? Check Out My Work With Me Tab Where I Help People Everyday.
P.S. – If you’re struggling to build your business online and want to work with the right kind of people that produce results, this formula is exactly what you’ve been missing. It helped me generate over 3,000 leads in the last 18 months and sponsor as many as 6 people in a week. Click here to learn how to generate more leads and cashflow in your business in 7 easy steps.