<<<<====Share Over Here =)
Facebook Messenger Day is Facebook’s latest feature for its messenger app. It’s Facebook’s attempt at Snapchat.
With Facebook Messenger Day you can choose from over 5,000 frames, effects and stickers to make your “Messenger Day,” and like Snapchat, your day only lasts for 24 hours and then it’s gone.
In the video below, I share some entails on the new “Messenger Day” feature.
Video: How to Use Facebook Messenger Day?
Here’s how Messenger Day works:
- First make sure you’ve updated your Messenger app so you have the latest version.
- Open Messenger, and tap on the camera highlighted with a sun to celebrate this launch. Doing so drops you right into the full-screen camera. Or, tap the “Add to your day” button at the top of your inbox to get started.
- Snap a quick selfie or take a photo or video of what’s around you.
- To add art and effects, tap the smiley face icon in the top right and then tap to add to your photo or video. You can also add text over your images by tapping the “Aa” icon, and you can overlay a drawing by tapping the squiggly line in the top right corner.
- Once you have your photo or video the way you want it, tap the arrow in the bottom right corner. You can then add directly to your day, save it to your phone’s camera roll, and/or you can choose to send it to a specific person or group of people. The photo or video that you add to your day will be viewable for 24 hours.
You will see other Messenger Days from your friends at the top of your chat and you can even respond to chats with private messages and pre-created messages such as “WOW”, Oh No, Ha Ha and a few other emojis.
You can also add to your day from a conversation you’re having with a friend or group of people. After you send a photo or video, you’ll see the option to “add to your day.” Simply tap that text, and you’ll be asked to confirm you’d like to add it to your day.
While you’re messaging with someone, you’ll see if they have anything new from their day, too.
Of course it’s up to you if you want to share your day with everyone you talk to in Messenger or just your closest friends and family. You can customize how you share by tapping the “more” icon and then choosing “Everyone Except” or “Custom.” If you share something to your day that you decide you want to take down, just tap the image at the top of your inbox, then tap the three dots at the bottom right hand corner of your image, and then select “Delete.”
What’s really cool about Facebook Messenger Day is the advertising possibilities. One thing that could be coming out very soon, as Facebook Messenger Day continues to evolve is the ability to place ads between posts.
Have you tried Facebook Messenger Day out? What are your thoughts? Leave comment below.
Have you tried Facebook Messenger Day out? What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below.
Considering Coaching? Check Out My Work With Me Tab Where I Help People Everyday.
P.S. – If you’re struggling to build your business online and want to work with the right kind of people that produce results, this formula is exactly what you’ve been missing. It helped me generate over 3,000 leads in the last 18 months and sponsor as many as 6 people in a week. Click here to learn how to generate more leads and cashflow in your business in 7 easy steps.