Facebook messenger bots are changing the way businesses communicate with their customers.
According to recent stats shared by Facebook, more than 60 billion messages are sent per day through its two messaging app, WhatsApp and Messenger. That's three times the number of traditional SMS text messages per day.
Couple that with the facts that Messenger has 900 million monthly users and over 50 million companies are on Facebook itself, and the idea of facilitating real-time communication between people and brands via Messenger crystallizes quickly.
In a recent post, I share how to effectively use Facebook messenger bots in home business, you can read it here. Let's take a look at what Facebook messenger bots are, what you can use them for and how you can create a successful Facebook messenger bot.
[BONUS: Download Your FREE Guide That Will Teach You How To Get Started With Facebook Messenger Bots and Generate Leads and Sales. – Download Your Guide Now!]
Video: 3 Keys to Using Facebook Messenger Bots in Home Business
What Are Facebook Messenger Bots?
5 Tips for Using Facebook Messenger Bots in Home Business
- Have a strategy: Don’t just create a Facebook Messenger bot because you see other entrepreneurs and businesses with them. Think about what your customers need and how they could benefit. Then you design your Facebook Messenger bot around those specific needs.
- Consider the customer journey: Think about where your Facebook Messenger bot fits in with your overall content marketing strategy and your prospects and customer's buying journey? Do you need a different bot for different buying stages? Also, know that your Facebook Messenger bot doesn't have to be simply a sales tool and we recommend that you teach, build relationships and then sell, but it can help with customer support and research as well.
- Always be a student: Be like a Facebook Messenger bot consumer. Explore other messenger bots in the home business niche and those outside of the profession to see what other businesses are doing.
- Perfect your bot experience: Facebook Messenger bots are a great way to learn from your customers. You should aim to constantly refine and improve the Facebook Messenger bot experience for your customers and prospective customers. Listen to their feedback and make improvements to your bot. Imagine getting an objection to buying your product or service and updating your bot to handle that specific objection.
- Write great scripts: Think about all of the possible questions a customer or prospect customer might ask and how they might ask them. Then create a variety of answers and interactions and test how they work. You also want to ensure that your Facebook Messenger bot scripts incorporate entertainment, engagement, and inspiration.
Did you get value out of 5 Tips to Using Facebook Messenger Bots in Home Business? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends on Facebook.
Considering Coaching? Check Out My Work With Me Tab Where I Help People Everyday.
P.S. – If you’re struggling to build your business online and want to work with the right kind of people that produce results, this formula is exactly what you’ve been missing. It helped me generate over 3,000 leads in the last 18 months and sponsor as many as 6 people in a week. Click here to learn how to generate more leads and cashflow in your business in 7 easy steps.